Jeremy Callman to present Partnership Webinar for MBL
7th Nov 2019
In the new year, Jeremy Callman will be presenting Partnership & LLP Law – The Building Blocks – Learn Live for MBL. Within the live broadcast session, Jeremy will discuss various questions that arise within Partnership Law.
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What exactly is a (traditional) partnership?
- What are the legal relationships and duties between partners?
- Partners and profits and losses
- What do partners own (partnership property and interests)?
- What is a Limited Liability Partnership (‘LLP’)?
- What does ‘converting to an LLP’ actually mean?
- What then are the main differences between a partnership, an LLP and an LP?
- What are the interests of members in an LLP?
- Can you be an employee and a partner or member?
- How do the relationships work between members and the LLP and between members themselves?
- How safe is an LLP?
- How do partnerships and LLPs come to an end?
- Some trips and traps of partnership and LLP litigation
Jeremy Callman Call 1991 & Qualified Arbitrator