Paul Stafford to host Webinar on The Law of Commons & Manorial Rights
14th Jun 2021
Paul Stafford to host Webinar on The Law of Commons & Manorial Rights – The Key Issues – Learn Live for MBL.
This virtual classroom seminar will focus on the interface between the law of commons and the law of manorial rights, and the impact which manorial rights issues can have in relation to the ownership and development of commons.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The nature of common land
- Private ownership of common land
- Identifying manorial rights issues
- The development of the public interest in common land
- 19th century legislation and its continuing relevance
- The Commons Act 1965 – a missed opportunity?
- Commons Commissioners and their decisions
- The Commons Act 2006: s 38 applications to injunct prohibited works on common land
Paul Stafford Call 1987