Paul Stafford speaker on MBL Learn Live to discuss Manorial Rights
1st Jul 2021
Ten Old Square invite you to join Paul Stafford in his latest Webinar on Manorial Rights with MBL Learn Live. We’re delighted to offer you an exclusive 10% discount.
This virtual classroom seminar will focus on the interface between the law of commons and the law of manorial rights, and the impact which manorial rights issues can have in relation to the ownership and development of commons.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The nature of common land
- Private ownership of common land
- Identifying manorial rights issues
- The development of the public interest in common land
- 19th century legislation and its continuing relevance
- The Commons Act 1965 – a missed opportunity?
- Commons Commissioners and their decisions
- The Commons Act 2006: s 38 applications to injunct prohibited works on common land
PLEASE ENTER CODE ‘SPEAKER21’ AT CHECKOUT FOR 10% OFF
Paul Stafford Call 1987