Partnership & LLPs Evening Seminar 2022
Date: 9th June 2022, 18:00 to 22:30
Location: The Foundling Museum, Brunswick Square, London, UK
LEAP OF FAITH: IS A GOOD FAITH REVOLUTION COMING?
Join us at the Foundling Museum for a seminar and debate, presented by experts from our partnership/LLP team at Ten Old Square, exploring recent legal developments relating to good faith and its effect in the Partnership and LLP fields.
Topics covered will include:
- Good faith in the fiduciary context.
- Implication of implied term of good faith in contracts.
- What is a relational contract?
- Excluding or reducing duties of good faith.
- Remedies for breach of the duty of good faith.
Jeremy Callman Call 1991 Jonathan Gavaghan Call 1992 Naomi Winston Call 2006 James Poole Call 2016