Adam Stewart-Wallace joined Chambers as our pupil in October 2018 and has gained experience across all areas of Chambers’ work, including Private Client (both Contentious and Non-Contentious); Property (including Landlord and Tenant); Court of Protection; Partnership; and Commercial Chancery. During his pupillage he has been supervised by Richard Dew, Georgia Bedworth and Jeremy Callman.
Before coming to the Bar, Adam lectured for the Philosophy Faculty at the University of Cambridge and Heythrop College, University of London.
- BPTC, City University (2018)
- Exhibition Scholar, Inner Temple (2018)
- GDL, BPP (2016)
- PhD in Philosophy, University of Cambridge (2010)
- AHRC Doctoral Award (2007)
- MPhil in Philosophy, University of Cambridge (2006)
- BA (Hons) in Philosophy, University of Cambridge (2001)
- Churchill Scholar, Churchill College, University of Cambridge (2000-2001)
Associations & Memberships
- Court of Protection Bar Association