Adam Stewart-Wallace joined Chambers as our pupil in October 2018 and became a tenant in October 2019. Adam has gained experience across all areas of Chambers’ work, including Private Client (both Contentious and Non-Contentious); Property (including Landlord and Tenant); Court of Protection; Partnership; and Commercial Chancery. During his pupillage, he was supervised by Richard Dew, Georgia Bedworth and Jeremy Callman.
Before coming to the Bar, Adam lectured for the Philosophy Faculty at the University of Cambridge and Heythrop College, University of London.
Adam appears regularly in the High Court and County Court.
- BPTC, City University (2018)
- Exhibition Scholar, Inner Temple (2018)
- GDL, BPP (2016)
- PhD in Philosophy, University of Cambridge (2010)
- AHRC Doctoral Award (2007)
- MPhil in Philosophy, University of Cambridge (2006)
- BA (Hons) in Philosophy, University of Cambridge (2001)
- Churchill Scholar, Churchill College, University of Cambridge (2000-2001)
Associations & Memberships
- Member of the Chancery Bar Association
- Member of Court of Protection Bar Association
- Inferred intentions and want of knowledge and approval
- LexisNexis Case Analysis Private Client Expert Panel
Adam Stewart-Wallace is a self-employed, independent barrister whose practice is regulated by the Bar Standards Board [Bar Council Ref 70689]. He is fully insured with the Bar Mutual Indemnity Fund [BMIF Ref 2360/121] to provide legal services, please refer to the BMIF website for full details of the world-wide cover provided. He is registered for UK VAT under the reference 336466387