Andreas joined Ten Old Square as a tenant on 1 October 2023, following the successful completion of his pupillage. During pupillage, Andreas sat with Georgia Bedworth, Jeremy Callman, Richard Dew, and James MacDougald.
Andreas accepts instructions in all of Chambers’ core practice areas and is always happy to advise clients in French.
Before coming to the Bar, Andreas taught trusts law at King’s College London and was a research assistant at the University of Oxford.
Andreas can speak French (native), Italian (professional), and Greek (intermediate).
- City Law School – Bar Vocational Studies, Distinction
- University of Oxford – Bachelor of Civil Law, Distinction
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas – Licence en droit and Master 1 en droit, Mention Bien
- King’s College London – LL.B. in English Law and French Law, First Class Honours
- The Hague Academy of International Law – Emer de Vattel Scholarship (private international law session)
- City Law School – Bar Course Scholarship
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn – Lord Denning Scholarship
- University of Oxford – Law Faculty Prize for Advanced Property and Trusts (shared)
- Mansfield College (University of Oxford) – Postgraduate Prize for outstanding academic performance
- King’s College London – Wilberforce Prize for Trusts Law