Thomas James is our current pupil, joining us in October 2020 and will gain experience across all areas of Chambers’ work during his pupillage.
Before commencing pupillage, Thomas worked in the Court of Appeal (Civil Division) as the Judicial Assistant to the Rt. Hon. Lord Justice Patten. He has also tutored extensively in trusts’ law.
- BPP Law School – Excellence Award
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple – Diplock Scholarship
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple – Certificate of Honour
- BPP Law School, London – Bar Professional Training Course, Outstanding
- BPP Law School, London – Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction
- University of Exeter – BA (Hons) History with Study Abroad, First Class
Thomas is our incumbent pupil and can provide limited legal services as from 1st April 2021. Please contact our Clerks for further information on the work he may undertake. He is NOT registered for VAT.