Elizabeth joined Chambers as a tenant in October 2022, following the successful completion of her pupillage. During pupillage, Elizabeth sat with Georgia Bedworth, Jeremy Callman, Richard Dew, and James MacDougald.
She has gained experience in all of Chambers’ core practice areas, including: contentious and non-contentious Private Client, Court of Protection, Partnership and LLPs, Tax, Property and Commercial Chancery.
Elizabeth is also an accredited mediator and welcomes instructions to mediate.
Before coming to the Bar, Elizabeth began her career as a Senior Analyst at Goldman Sachs and subsequently worked as a Senior Executive Officer at both the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and at the Serious Fraud Office.
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple – Harmsworth Scholarship
- The Inns of Court College of Advocacy – Bar Course
- BPP Law School, London – Graduate Diploma in Law
- The University of Edinburgh – School of Divinity Postgraduate Master’s Scholarship
- The University of Edinburgh – MTh (Research)
- The University of Edinburgh – MA Divinity
Associations & Memberships
- Chancery Bar Accociation
- Contentious Trusts Association
- Property Bar Association
- Association of Partnership Practitioners
- Advocate – volunteer
- A Local Legal Advice Centre – volunteer